Whether you are creating your first meeting or creating a new meeting the steps stay the same.
Log In to your dashboard.
Press the 'Create Meeting' button.
Enter your new meeting name.
Note: The default setting for newly created sessions is Anonymous. This means that your participants are not required to enter a profile name to participate. Your participants will also not be identified in any reporting.
From here you can select the options menu (three dots) next to the meeting name to:
- Change the meeting settings
- Duplicate the meeting
- Invite participants or
- Delete the meeting
- General meetings info, meeting date, creating a passcode (optional) & adding labels to your meeting.
- Access to features such as the Q&A message board, moderation for the Q&A, profanity filter, and if you want your participants to stay anonymous or identify them.
- Where to customize your meeting's theme, to show the joining instructions with the 9-digit Meeting ID and/or to use a QR code to invite participants. Also, the on/off option for automatically displaying voting results on poll close.
- If you want to share your meeting with a colleague or another party to help manage the meeting when you are presenting.
Setup & feature sections of your meeting settings.
The scheduled start date and time is only used for reference in the joining instruction for participants as well as listing your meeting sessions in order of your upcoming & past meetings.
Present view & sharing sections of your meeting settings.