Once your meeting has been created you are ready to invite people to join.
The one thing your participants need in order to join is the unique 9 digit Meeting ID and we have a couple of ways for how you can communicate this to your participants.
Before the meeting
- Go to your meetings list.
- On the meeting you want to invite participants to press the 'more options' (or three dots) icon.
- Select 'Invite participants'.
- Select the 'Features' tab
- Under 'Poll settings' toggle the profanity filter setting between 'on' or 'off'
- Press save.
During the meeting
When you launch present view the joining instructions automatically appear on the left side of the display.
They will remain here permanently so that any late comers to your session can always see how to join the Vevox app and participate.