- Select Surveys from the navigation menu.
- Press the + Create new survey button.
- Give your survey a name.
Now your survey has been created it's time to add some questions
Adding questions to a survey works in the same way as creating live polls
- Press the + Create new question button.
- Enter the title of your question.
- Select the type of question you would like to create.
- If applicable enter the choices for the question.
- Press Add to save your question.
Repeat this process to add multiple questions to your survey.
NOTE: This is a restricted feature for Vevox Free Education Plans. See this article for more details.