As a meeting host you will require access to a web browser whether this be your PC or tablet device to access the Vevox dashboard. Your participants will require an iOS or Android™ smartphone to download the free native app from the relevant app store (they'll also need an account with the corresponding app store for their device) or any internet-enabled device (smartphone, tablet or PC) to use the web app.
Articles in this section
- Does Vevox work with a Mac?
- Accessibility Statement
- Integrating Vevox with other event apps
- What are the different user roles and permissions in Vevox?
- Network Requirements
- Are multiple languages supported?
- What are the recommended web browsers for the Vevox Web App?
- What equipment is required to run a Vevox meeting?
- Do I need an internet connection to run Vevox at my meeting?
- What are the recommended web browsers for the Vevox dashboard?