To start using the Vevox PowerPoint Add-in to create live polls in Powerpoint, you first need to download and install the PowerPoint Add-in onto your computer.
Download the PowerPoint Add-in
- You can download the PowerPoint Add-in from this link,
- Or you can find it on our website at the very bottom under Resources/Support.
- It is also available in your dashboard from within your session on the left-hand side in the main navigation menu.
After you have installed the Vevox PowerPoint Add-in it will appear in PowerPoint as a new tab on the ribbon.
From this new ribbon menu you can create and add Vevox content to your slides.
- If you have created all your content using the PowerPoint add-in, make sure that the computer you will be running your presentation from also has the PowerPoint add-in installed.
- Remember, all polling questions that will be asked through PowerPoint must be set up inside PowerPoint and not in the Vevox dashboard (when you use Present view).