How do you manage asking questions and presenting at the same time? You need a way to display the questions & polls on participants' devices and you also want to control what they see on their devices and when they see it.
Both the display and control of your questions happen here in present view. And also a few other things:
Present view allows you to:
- Invite your participants to your session with a 9-digit code or QR code
- Push your questions, polls, Q&A, surveys & quizzes to your participant devices.
- Display your Q&A or poll results in real-time to your participants.
- Moderate your Q&A session and sort them in newest, oldest, or most liked messages.
- Customize how your display looks on participant devices with logo’s color schemes and more.
- Decide how you want to present to your participants – will you present:
- From your computer to their screen with the same display as on your screen.
- From your computer to their screen – they only see part of the display of what you have on your screen.
- From more than one computer to their screen – so you make use of a co-host, colleague or collaborator to help you host & manage your session.
- From another computer - but share the 'display only view' with a third party.
Read more about the presenting options and how they work.
Use present view to look like an expert!
Tip: Use present view after you have set up your questions, polls, Q&A, surveys, or quizzes in your dashboard.