Vevox have created some sample content and templates to help get you going. Over the years we’ve been a part of thousands of presentations, meetings and seminars, so we’ve experienced first-hand the most successful questions that get the answers or results you need.
The pre-set up content that is created comes in the form of ready to use surveys and polls for you to import into your Vevox meeting.
- In our surveys category, you will find useable sample surveys specifically for educators, internal comms managers and HR professionals, as well as more general evaluation surveys that can be used in almost any setting.
- In our polling category, we’ve created some icebreaker polls to start your session, polling questions to measure progress and understanding throughout and some classic evaluation polls to close your session.
- In our quiz section, we have really great & challenging mind teasing questions about
- Movies, music, sport
- Science, technology, Engineering & Maths
- Geography & natural environment
How to get access?
There are two ways to get access to these sample resources.
1. New meeting
Once you’ve set up a new meeting you’ll see a prompt in your meeting dashboard to browse the sample content, you will see this prompt each time you create a new meeting. Once you’ve selected your chosen content you can opt to import as many or as few polls or survey questions as you wish.
2. Existing meeting
If you already have a meeting that has existing polls or surveys, you won’t see the prompt to browse our sample content, but you can access it by clicking the ‘Import Button’ in your meeting dashboard and selecting the content you wish to import.
Our ready to use sample content is fully customizable, so once you have imported polls or surveys into your Vevox meeting you can edit both the questions and the response options to completely tailor the content to your needs.
We’ve created these sample polls and surveys for you as a starting point to give you inspiration. Vevox can be used in countless scenarios and based on our experience of what works, we’ve put together what we think are some of the most effective questions to help make your meeting session a great success.
If in need of more 'ready to use questions & polls' go to the Vevox.com website, type in the words 'Ready to use' in the search bar at the top. This way you will find all the Vevox sample slide decks.
Alternatively, type in the word 'guide' into the search bar, a number of Vevox guides will appear.