If you have chosen to set correct answers to any of your Multichoice, text or numeric questions then you also have the ability to generate a leaderboard showing how many questions your participants answered correctly.
How to create a leaderboard:
Add some correct answer questions to your presentation.
Select the Add Analysis Slide option from the PowerPoint ribbon.
From the pop-up box select the 'Leaderboard' analysis type. You will see a list of all the questions in your presentation that contain a correct answer, these are the questions that will be used to create the leaderboard.
Press 'Add' to insert the leaderboard into a new slide.
When you run the leaderboard slide you will get
- A list of the top participants.
- How many participants are sharing a position.
- The number of participants taking part in the quiz.
- And the average score of all your participants.
This shows an example of a leaderboard in an anonymous meeting.
In this example you have:
- You have 3 participants that share position number one with a score of 18 out of 20.
- In second position you have 4 participants each having a score of 17 out of 20.
- In third position, you only have one participant with a score of 15 out of 20.
- You had a total of 34 participants taking part in the quiz.
- The average score per participant was 10.8 correct answers out of 20 questions.
Participants will see the leaderboard display on the computer/big screen in PowerPoint as well as an individualized leaderboard display on their mobile devices.
This shows an example of a leaderboard in an identified meeting.
For step by step instructions on how to create a leaderboard, watch our PowerPoint Add-in webinar from time stamp 13:11.