In this article we cover:
- Access to the dashboard
- How to include an instruction/joining slide
- Easy access to the help site
- How to clear sample results
The Vevox PowerPoint Add-in is uniquely designed to work within PowerPoint sharing controls, design options, and animations. This makes it incredibly easy to use, customize and share results. As this is a true integration with PowerPoint it means convenient features and support is possible.
Use the direct link in the PowerPoint ribbon to go to your Vevox dashboard to:
- Manage your Q&A sessions for moderation and set up.
- Access the survey options - setting up questions to be completed by participants at their own time and at their own pace. Great for after-event feedback.
- Customize the participant app – including the info screen and App theme.
- Download the data report in Excel – if you need extra reporting apart from your PowerPoint presentation slide.
Automatically include ‘Log in’ instructions for your audience by simply clicking on ‘Instructions slide’ in the ribbon. Your presentation will now have an instruction slide included showing your Vevox 9-digit Meeting ID. It will also show a QR code that participants can scan in with their mobile devices, that will take them straight to the Vevox session, without the need to login in first.
Use the help icon to get a direct link to the Vevox Help site containing support materials, getting started video tutorials as well as checking for updates.
Want to do a trial run or re-run a presentation? Select the ‘Sample Results’ option to show what your polls could look like on screen when answered. It can quickly be cleared by selecting the ‘Clear Results’ option, ready to start polling again.