The Vevox PowerPoint add in is uniquely designed to work within PowerPoint sharing controls, design options and animations. This makes it incredibly easy to use, customise and share results. As this is a true integration with PowerPoint it means convenient features and support is possible.
1. Access the Vevox dashboard
Use the direct link in the PowerPoint ribbon to go to your Vevox dashboard to:
- Manage your Q&A sessions for moderation and set up.
- Access the survey options - setting up questions to be completed by participants at their own time and at their own pace. Great for after event feedback.
- Customize the participant app – including the info screen and App theme.
- Download the data report in Excel – if you need extra reporting apart from your PowerPoint presentation slide.
2. Include an instruction slide
Automatically include ‘Log in’ instructions for your audience by simply clicking on ‘Instructions slide’ in the ribbon. Your presentation will now have an instruction slide included showing your Vevox 9-digit Meeting ID.
3. Access help articles
Use the help icon to get a direct link to the Vevox Help site containing support materials, getting started video tutorials as well as checking for updates.
4. Clear sample results in an instant
Want to do a trial run or re-run a presentation? Select the ‘Sample Results’ option to show what your polls could look like on screen when answered. It can quickly be cleared by selecting the ‘Clear Results’ option, ready to start polling again.