What Add-in are you using?
In this section we cover:
1. Quick access the Vevox dashboard
Last-minute changes to your presentation might require you to add new polls or change current ones.
PowerPoint gives you quick & easy access to your Vevox dashboard to make changes including:
- changing the way your participant application looks,
- changing the identification settings of your participants,
- setting up a correct answer to your polls, or
- sharing your session with a colleague.
When your Vevox session is connected to your PowerPoint presentation, in the task pane on the right side of your presentation, select the hamburger menu (next to the session name). Then select the 'Go to Vevox' option. Your Vevox dashboard will automatically open to the session that your PowerPoint is connected to.
Another shortcut is to click on the 'Create new poll' option at the bottom of the same task pane.
2. Easy access to the Help site
Need more help to make the most of your PowerPoint presentation and polls? Our help site is packed with step-by-step instructions and videos to show you how.
When your Vevox session is connected to your PowerPoint presentation, in the task pane on the right side of your presentation, select the hamburger menu (next to the session name). Then select the 'Help' option.
3. Create instant polls with AI
Are you running out of time or out of poll ideas? Why not use our newly integrated AI poll functionality where ChatGTP creates all the polls on your behalf?
Read this article to get your polls set up in seconds.
In this section we cover:
The Vevox PowerPoint Add-in is uniquely designed to work within PowerPoint sharing controls, design options and animations. This makes it incredibly easy to use, customize and share results. As this is a true integration with PowerPoint it means convenient features and support are possible.
1. Access the Vevox dashboard
Use the direct link in the PowerPoint ribbon to go to your Vevox dashboard to:
- Manage your Q&A sessions for moderation and set up.
- Access the survey options - setting up questions to be completed by participants at their own time and at their own pace. Great for after-event feedback.
- Customize the participant app – including the info screen and App theme.
- Download the data report in Excel – if you need extra reporting apart from your PowerPoint presentation slide.
2. Access help articles
Use the help icon to get a direct link to the Vevox Help site containing support materials, getting started video tutorials as well as checking for updates.
3. Clear sample results in an instant
Want to do a trial run or re-run a presentation? Select the ‘Sample Results’ option to show what your polls could look like on screen when answered. It can quickly be cleared by selecting the ‘Clear Results’ option, ready to start polling again.