Some Q&A sessions can have a multitude of questions expecting answers. In most instances, presenters will verbally address the Q&A comments, ideas and questions when presenting. But there are situations when you run out of time or know beforehand you will not be able to address all those questions.
Your colleague or moderator can also use the Q&A board to answer those outstanding questions on the Q&A board itself. Adding Q&A replies will allow hosts to now answer more questions during a live session.
This functionality can be helpful when you want to keep track of the answers in the Q&A board and will also be beneficial to participants who have joined the meeting at a later stage so they won't miss a response.
Take note that:
- Q&A replies have a character limit of 1000.
- There can only be one reply to a question.
- Replies can also be deleted or edited.
- All replies in Present view will have to be revealed by pressing the reply icon. Toggle it again to hide it.
- Replies can include links as well as emoji's.
- Replies will always be easily identifiable by their background color.
- Remember all items in the Q&A board will always be saved in the data report for future reference.
This functionality is only available to Pro, Enterprise & Institution plans.
To reply to a question do the following from the dashboard:
Choose the more options (three dots) next to the question you would like to respond to.
Select the 'Reply' option.
Type your reply and press the arrow to send the response. The Q&A board on the participant app and Present view will update immediately. When a reply is deleted, the reply will also disappear from both the participant app and Present view.
To show replies on the participant app
Example of participant app with replies showing all messages as well as messages with replies only.
To show replies in Present view
Remember Present view will only show the replies when you toggle the reply icon.