In this article we cover:
- When staff members use Vevox with Brightspace
- Setup instructions to use Vevox with Brightspace
- When Students use Vevox with Brightspace
- Other ways students can access Vevox
- There is a separate LTI to use when adding Vevox to the student profile within Brightspace. This can be requested by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you implement the Student LTI the Vevox button will appear under the associated course that the member of staff has created, and can link students directly into the Vevox Session ID.
- An alternative to using the Student LTI, lecturers/users can either direct the students to go to vevox.app and enter the 9 digit Session ID, or send them the direct link. The format of the link will look something like this: https://vevox.app/m#/123456789 (Remember to replace the 123456789 with your unique 9 digit Session ID. Remember no spaces).
- When using Microsoft Teams we suggest using the Vevox Teams App making it easier for students to access Vevox. More details on why to use the Vevox MS Teams app. For step by step instructions on adding the Vevox Teams App read this article.