It is easy to use the Teams Chat functionality in a Teams meeting, but you will miss out on some great Vevox features. For example, the Vevox Q&A can all be shown in the sidebar in your Teams meetings and requires no extra login.
When you use the Vevox Q&A message board as opposed to the Teams Chat, there are some real benefits to consider:
- Messages can be completely anonymous for truly unbiased questions /comments /feedback /opinions.
- Moderation (optional) can be switched on, which will require a review process before messages are published live for everyone to see.
- Messages can be upvoted and pushed to the top of the Q&A board, so you know the burning issues!
- As a moderator you can quickly identify the best questions or comments from the participants with the favorite functionality.
- There is no easy way to view/present with the MS Teams chat, and the side panel can get messy. However, you can use the Vevox present view for clear and easy management of the messages coming in.
- Present view is also a fantastic visual aid for the audience when questions/comments are being addressed, as you can highlight messages and fix them to the center of the screen.
- You can assign labels to each message for better management and to keep conversations focused. For example: Three labels - 1. Questions 2. Comments 3. Other. Address each label separately.
- You can push the messages to the ‘reviewed’ area of Vevox so only the presenters/hosts can see them, where they are hidden from public view.
- Messages can also be answered on the Q&A message board.
- Messages can be archived and analyzed post-meetings in the easily accessible Vevox data report.