The session summary shows you some key stats about your session such as:
- Total Participants - the total number of unique participants that joined your session since it started.
- Active Participants - the total number of participants that have been partaking in answering polls, survey questions & submitting Q&A ideas, comments and liking those.
- Interactions - the total number of all interactions from the participants including poll responses, Q&A likes & submissions as well as survey responses.
- Participation rate - is a percentage of the Total participants and the Active participants showing the proportion of your audience that is engaging and partaking in the session.
Below the summary report you can also find three tabs with visual presentation of the:
- Poll results
- Q&A results
- Survey results
Each option has a short summary relating to the specific section.
Your data is available in a downloadable Excel spreadsheet for further analysis.
To get your data report do the following:
Press 'Data' from the navigation menu
Press the 'Download data report' button
The report file is saved to the default download location on your computer
In the report there are separate worksheets containing different data. They include:
- Attendance - see who attended your meeting including what time they joined, what time they left.
- Polling Summary - see a summary result of each poll.
- Polling Results - see detailed breakdown of how each participant voted on each poll.
- Survey Summary - see a summary result of each question in each survey.
- Survey Results - see detailed breakdown of how each participant voted on each survey question.
- Q&A - a summary of all messages sent including number of likes, if they were published or not and the time that they were sent.
The report you generate will differ slightly depending on whether you have chosen to have the Identification settings set to 'Identified' or 'Anonymous' for your session. When Identification is set to 'Anonymous', no participant names will appear in the reporting.
Underneath the visual summary of the polling, Q&A and survey options, you will find a list of all the polls and results. In addition to downloading a spreadsheet of all your response data, you can also download an image of each individual poll and survey question result to easily share or embed in an external report. It is also referred to as a shareable infographic. This way you can create a separate PNG image of the polling or survey question. Note that the 'Summary image' as well as the 'Polls, Q&A or Survey in Numbers' can be downloaded as a PNG image as well by selecting the download arrow.
To create an image of a poll result:
Select Data from the navigation menu.
Navigate to the relevant poll with results.
Press the 'Download as images' button.
The Q&A tab will also render a summary of the Q&A feedback. Below the summary, all the Q&A comments, ideas and feedback will be listed in order of most liked and voted for. Even the host messages will be listed.
Example of the data reporting of the Q&A board
Should you wish to clear all the data relating to this session, select the 'Clear all data' option at the top. All results will be removed and you are ready to launch your session again. This is a handy option if you did some test results first that need to be cleared, before your actual session.
If you are asking the same polling questions to different audiences, make sure to download the data report after each session.
At the top of the Data report is a share feature enabling you to share the data report with anyone you wish. If you share the data report, the person receiving the link will be able to view all the results in the data report.
Once you have selected the 'Share' button, you will be asked to turn on the sharing link creating a public link to the data report.
You can copy the link and share it with colleagues or clients alike. It is also possible to create a password as an extra security measure.