After you have finished your Vevox session you'll want to be able to get at all the data you've captured and you can do this in the Data section of your dashboard.
Here you can:
- View a summary of some key stats in your session.
- Download an Excel report containing all your polling, survey and Q&A data.
- Download images of your poll and survey results.
1. Session summary
The session summary shows you some key stats about your session such as:
- Total Participants - the total number of unique participants that joined your session since it started.
- Peak Participants - the most amount of participants that were in the session at the same time.
- Polls - the total number of polls that were asked during the session.
- Poll Responses - the total number of responses across all polls by all participants.
- Poll participation - the percentage of participants that answered at least one poll in the session.
- Questions - The total number of questions in the Q&A that participants sent during the session.
- Likes - The total number of likes in the Q&A that were submitted by participants during the session.
- Q&A participation - the percentage of participants that sent at least one question during the session.
2. Data Report
Your data is available in a downloadable Excel spreadsheet.
To get your data report do the following:
Press 'Data' from the navigation menu
Press the Download data report button
The report file is saved to the default download location on your computer.
In the report there are separate worksheets containing different data. They include:
- Attendance - see who attended your meeting including what time they joined, what time they left.
- Polling Summary - see a summary result of each poll.
- Polling Results - see detailed breakdown of how each participant voted on each poll.
- Survey Summary - see a summary result of each question in each survey.
- Survey Results - see detailed breakdown of how each participant voted on each survey question.
- Messages - a summary of all messages sent including number of likes, if they were published or not and the time that they were sent.
The report you generate will differ slightly depending on whether you have chosen to have profiles on or off for your session. When profiles are off, all participant names will appear as 'Anonymous'.
3. Results Images
In addition to downloading a spreadsheet of all your response data, you can also download an image of each individual poll and survey question result to easily share or embed in an external report. It is also referred to as a shareable infographic.
To create an image of a poll question result:
Select Data from the navigation menu.
Press the Download result images
This will download a zip folder of all completed polls and surveys to your default downloads folder.