The above image is an online Christmas quiz in a Teams meeting.
In this article we cover:
- What do participants see from the audience display screen
- What do participants see on their mobile devices
- The participant device displays
During a quiz, participants will see the quiz questions displayed on the audience display screen either on a big screen or computer screen, depending if it is a live or online event. (The Vevox audience display is called Present view).
A host can also display a leaderboard or scoreboard to their participants anytime during or after a quiz. The leaderboard will be shared on the audience display screen. (Note that this leaderboard is different than the individual leaderboard that is displayed on participant mobile devices.)
The leaderboard on audience display via a big screen or computer screen:
The leaderboard displaying the team names and positions:
This article shares exactly what a leaderboard shows.
The quiz questions will also appear on their mobile devices. This ensures an easy flow to complete the quiz.
When a host shows the leaderboard by pressing the trophy icon next to the control bar, participants will see an individualized leaderboard display on their mobile devices. This individualized display will detail exactly how they have performed in the quiz and it allows them to see where they fit in amongst the group as a whole.
- Your position in the leaderboard.
- The number of questions you answered correctly.
- The total number of participants.
- The average score of all participants.
- The option to share your place with others via social media.