With an Enterprise plan, invited users can run concurrent Vevox sessions all from the same account dashboard. You also get up to 5000+ participants that can join per session.
Vevox Enterprise customers will receive a designated account manager, as well as priority support from our knowledgeable customer success team.
Benefits of Enterprise accounts:
White-label apps - A fully branded version of the apps for your organization. You can customize all the settings and make the Vevox apps your own.
User management & reporting - User managers in your organization can add users to your Vevox account and assign roles with different permissions, offering flexibility for your organization.
Account & session analytics - this will allow you to track the usage of Vevox in your organization. Choose a time frame and track the number of sessions, participants, feature usage etc. Filter by department and view the most active users in your organization.
Single sign-on (SSO) authentication - Enable Single sign-on (SSO) access so your users can access Vevox using their company credentials, such as Office 365 and keep your account secure. One less password to remember. SAML SSO is also now an option.
Training & onboarding - Get all your Vevox users up and running with customized training via webinar or through face-to-face workshops at your location. Receive one on one admin & user masterclasses and have a dedicated Customer Success Manager looking after you.
Preferences & theming - Enhance engagement and adoption with organizational preferences, per meeting theming and branding. Also get a customized landing page sign up.
Integrations - Vevox assists with platform integrations & API implementations.
Fair pricing - We will work with you to create a pricing structure that fits your organization’s requirements.
An enterprise plan is perfect for your organization if you:
- Use Vevox company-wide as a business communication tool at town hall presentations, to internal comms meetings and for collecting internal feedback.
- Have multiple users that need access and want to run multiple Vevox meetings simultaneously.
- Want to save time with simple centralized controls to manage access and permissions across your Vevox account from one dashboard.
- Want to increase adoption and participation by customizing Vevox with your corporate branding or a white-labelled app so it looks and feels like your own engagement tool.
- Enjoy a fair and cost-effective pricing structure.
- Would benefit from a clear view of your account usage through data analytics.
- You require the highest level of security backed up by our ISO/ISE 27001:2013 (e) Certification.
When implementing an enterprise license, our account managers will assist the procurement process from beginning to end. We also have an experienced team, both commercial and technical, that will make it an easy process for your procurement department. For more information on Enterprise licenses email us at email@example.com.