In this article we cover:
- Introduction to the PowerPoint videos
- Why use the PowerPoint Add-in?
- More PowerPoint Add-in resources
If this is your first experience with the Vevox PowerPoint Add-in, take a look at the short video below.
This overview will run through how to create polls in a PowerPoint presentation and get your audience voting.
Why use Vevox's PowerPoint Add-in?
More than half of Vevox’s clients choose to run their live voting through PowerPoint. Reviews shows the Vevox PowerPoint Polling Add-in is now considered a best in class product and commonly cited as the primary reason for customers choosing Vevox. Our vision was to create a product that was part of PowerPoint and therefore straightforward enough for anyone with a basic understanding of PowerPoint to be running Polls within minutes. We’ve achieved this by:
Offering the PowerPoint add-in free to install and use. No complications or license required.
Once the add-in is installed it is embedded within PowerPoint, appearing on the menu ribbon.
Running a poll is as simple as, well the same as advancing through a normal presentation. Simply press enter on the keyboard or next with a remote control. No overlaid web pages or links to third-party software requiring separate controls.
Customization at its best! All formatting of fonts, colors, and layout is achieved through standard PowerPoint formatting and editing tools.
- Polling questions AND responses are stored within your PowerPoint slides, meaning no separate files and content. The results can be shared with anyone with PowerPoint, whether they have the Vevox Add-in or not.
- You can add countdown clocks with music to your polls. (Not currently possible in Present view). Set time limits on your poll responses so the polls close automatically.
- With the PowerPoint Add-in you can add multiple images to your poll (not just one as with Present View).
- Create special stats with a few clicks to recall slides with voting results, to tally up different voting slides together or compare different voting results at the beginning and the end of the slide deck.
- Correct answers, quizzes and leaderboards can now be revealed from your PowerPoint Presentation.
- How to set up PowerPoint polling with Vevox
- Top Tips for PowerPoint polling when using Vevox
- Advance PowerPoint polling
- 12 tips for PowerPoint polling success - blog
- Why Vevox's PowerPoint integration is voted number 1 - blog
- PowerPoint Polling Master Class video - with examples & step by step instructions