In order to import surveys into your session first you need the Vevox import file. This is generated when you export a survey from another session.
- Select Surveys from the navigation menu.
- Press the Import surveys button.
After selecting the Import surveys button a menu pop-up screen will appear asking you to drag and drop or browse for a Vevox import file.
- Locate the Vevox import file and select it.
- Successfully selecting a Vevox import file will present a preview of the surveys to be imported.
- To complete the process press import.
- The newly imported surveys will now appear in the survey list. If you already have surveys in the list, new ones will appear at the bottom.
At the import Surveys summary screen you can select all or just some of the surveys contained within the import file.
By default all surveys contained within the file will be selected to import but if you only want to select one then other surveys can be unchecked before confirming the import.