If this is your first experience with the Vevox PowerPoint Add-in, take a look at the short video below.
This overview will run through how to create polls in a PowerPoint presentation and get your audience voting.
Why use Vevox's PowerPoint Add-in?
More than half of Vevox’s clients choose to run their live voting through PowerPoint. Reviews shows the Vevox PowerPoint Polling Add-in is now considered a best in class product and commonly cited as the primary reason for customers choosing Vevox. Our vision was to create a product that was part of PowerPoint and therefore straightforward enough for anyone with a basic understanding of PowerPoint to be running Polls within minutes. We’ve achieved this by:
Offering the PowerPoint add-in free to install and use. No complications or license required.
Once the add-in is installed it is embedded within PowerPoint, appearing on the menu ribbon.
Running a poll is as simple as, well the same as advancing through a normal presentation. Simply press enter on the keyboard or next with a remote control. No overlaid web pages or links to third-party software requiring separate controls.
All formatting of fonts, colors, and layout is achieved through standard PowerPoint formatting and editing tools.
- Polling questions AND responses are stored within your PowerPoint slides, meaning no separate files and content. The results can be shared with anyone with PowerPoint, whether they have the Vevox Add-in or not.
For more PowerPoint add-in resources also check the following videos:
- How to set up PowerPoint polling with Vevox
- Top Tips for PowerPoint polling when using Vevox
- Advance PowerPoint polling
- 12 tips for PowerPoint polling success - blog
- Why Vevox's PowerPoint integration is voted number 1 - blog