Present view is made to make you, the presenter looks awesome! Rather than show your participants your private dashboard view, or switch between browser windows, a better experience all round is to use present view. We call it an interactive audience display. It has two functions:
- Present view is the way you display your questions, polls & quizzes to your audience.
- From the present view you can also control & manage your session.
The display of your questions to your audience will either be on a mobile screen, desktop screen or large screen depending on if your audience is online, remote, or at a live event. Your participants will see the Present view & use their mobile devices to answer your polls and engage with you and the rest of the participants.
2. Control your meeting
You want to look good in front of your audience & participants.
In Present view you run your polls and Q&A all from one computer whilst presenting to your audience. No need to have a multi-screen setup where you have to switch from one display to another or to have a separate screen where you can manage your content. The screen they see is the one you use to go on to the new question, share results, change from polls to Q&A, etc.
With this interactive audience display you can:
- Send joining instructions to your participants to join your session via their phones or devices.
- Display your polls and Q&A in real-time to your participants. No need to switch between screens & devices.
- Presenters can moderate their live Q&A from here.
- It even allows you to share the audience display from another device.
You can access your Present view from your dashboard by clicking on 'present fullscreen' or the three dots to the right of it. One will open Present view in full screen. The other will open it in a new tab, making it easy to jump between the dashboard and Present view tabs.
Watch this short video on present view to get a better understanding.
Want to know more about the present view functions? Visit our 'Why do I need present view' page.