This set up requires you to be an Account Administrator of your Vevox account with an Institutional plan and you will also need to be an administrator of your Moodle account.
- In your Vevox dashboard go to Account > Admin Settings > LTI.
- Select 'Create New' and choose 'Other'.
- You should see a screen like the one in the below image, we will need this information later.
- Within Moodle go to ‘Site Administration > Plugins > External Tool > Manage Tools.
- Select 'configure a tool manually'.
- Fill In the following details:
- Tool name: Vevox (or however you would like it to appear in Moodle)
- Tool URL: https://lti-api.vevox.com
- LTI Version: LTI1.3
- Public key type: Keyset URL
- Public keyset: copy the 'Vevox JWKS URL' link from the LTI deployment section in your Vevox dashboard
- Initiate login URL: copy the 'Vevox OIDC initiation URL' link from the LTI deployment section in your Vevox dashboard
- Redirection URI(s): copy the 'Vevox target link' link from the LTI deployment section in your Vevox dashboard
- Tool configuration usage: Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool
- Default launch container: Embed without blocks
- Support Deep Linking: Yes
- Content Selection URL: copy the 'Vevox target link' link from the LTI deployment section in your Vevox dashboard
- Services > IMS LTI Assignment and Grade Services: Use this service for grade sync only
If you choose to not share the name and email of the launcher then the user will be treated as an anonymous user and will not be able to see other sessions they have created and used outside of the LTI
- Share launcher's name with tool: Always
- Share launcher's email with tool: Always
- Force SSL: Yes
- When finished save the changes.
- In the Tools list select the 'View configuration details' button.
- Copy these details into the relevant fields in your Vevox dashboard.
- Platform ID -> ISS
- Client ID -> Client ID
- Deployment ID -> Deployment ID
- Public keyset URL -> JWKS endpoint
- Access token URL -> Token endpoint
- Authentication request URL -> Authorization endpoint
- Press OK and the setup is now complete, and you can now assign Vevox to activities in Moodle