Vevox’s PowerPoint Office 365 Add-in is the complete package for adding polls to your PowerPoint presentation. This integration ensures you can keep impressing your audience with the same presentation platform you are used to without having to leave slide mode. As an official Microsoft Office add-in, all the features work seamlessly within PowerPoint.
Add polls straight into your presentation whether your participants are online, remote, or gathered together. They can answer live polling questions with their own mobile devices.
Anyone with a basic understanding of PowerPoint can create and run live polling questions in seconds. You will need to install the Office 365 PowerPoint Add-in with a few simple steps.
Read our help site files for detailed steps.
This video explains how to set up your laptop for PowerPoint polling.
Choosing between using Present view to ask your polls or the Office 365 PowerPoint Add-in:
- Vevox offers a new Office 365 Add-in that can work on Mac as well as Windows machines.
- With both the new Office 365 Add-in and Present view, all polls and quizzes need to be set up in the Vevox dashboard. When using the Office 365 Add-in, there is a quick extra step to add the polls to your PowerPoint presentation.
- Present view is optimized to offer all the different Vevox polling types. The Office 365 Add-in supports only the multichoice, word cloud, ranking, star rating, numeric, pin on image and open text polling types.
- PowerPoint combines asking the participants polls as well as sharing all your other slide information without having to switch screens.
- Present view offers a dynamic display - showing all the results as they come in, whereas PowerPoint will show each poll result after the poll has been closed.
- Only the original PowerPoint Add-in offers analysis slides that can compare polls and total a series of poll results as well.
- The Present view as well as the original PowerPoint Add-in offers a countdown timer that increases the excitement level. The Office 365 Add-in does not offer the countdown feature.
- Present view and both the PowerPoint Add-ins offer leaderboard scores for quizzes.
- The new Office 365 Add-in also works with the PowerPoint Presenter View enabling you as a presenter to see the next slides, presenter notes etc.