With the role of Account Admin, you are able to change the default settings and theme colors for all newly created meetings in your account. Other options include;
- Turning the Q&A board on/off,
- Setting the profanity filters as defaults
- Standardize the text on the info screen for the app
- Set the app logo & background
- Change the theme in present view.
- And many more options
These settings apply to all meetings run from the subscription the administrators manage, and can only be accessed by people with an administrator's role in the Vevox account.
With this, you can change the setup so that all newly created meetings have a feature such as the Q&A board turned off by default, or you can change the theme in Present View so that all new meetings will use your logo and color theme without the need to change them each time.
To access this feature:
In your dashboard select the Account tab.
On the Admin settings card select edit.
1. Setting the session defaults
The first section you will see here is the Session Defaults.
From here you can adjust the default settings for the following for all newly created meetings.
- Q&A message board - set this to be 'on' or 'off'.
- Q&A moderation - set this to be 'on' or 'off'.
- Profanity filter - set this to be 'on' or 'off'.
- Identification - set this to be 'on' (require participants to enter a name) or 'off' ( participants stay anonymous)
- Session Info - Set default text to appear in the Info screen of the participant app.
- Present view Join instructions - set this to be 'on' or 'off'.
- Present view show QR code - set this to be 'on' or 'off'.
2. Setting the branding options.
The second screen you can choose here is the Branding options.
Here you can adjust the default branding and theme options for all newly created sessions.
- Main color - This is used for headers and banners such as the main color in the participant app.
- Highlight color - This is used to create contrast for important actions or information such as the color of result bars in displays.
- Background - This is used as the main background color in Present view if there is no background image provided.
- Wide Banner Image - This is used as the image on the info screen of the participant app.
- Logo Image - This is used as the logo image that appears in Present view above the joining instructions.
- 16:9 Background image - This is used as the background for Present view.