Whether you are creating your first meeting or creating a new meeting the steps stay the same.
Log In to your dashboard.
Press the 'Create Meeting' button.
Enter your new meeting name.
Note: The default setting for newly created sessions is Anonymous. This means that your participants are not required to enter a profile name to participate. Your participants will also not be identified in any reporting.
From here you can select the options menu (three dots) next to the meeting name to:
- Change the meeting settings
- Duplicate the meeting
- Invite participants or
- Delete the meeting
- General meetings info, meeting date & adding labels to your meeting
- Access to features such as the Q&A message board, moderation for the Q&A, profanity filter, and if you want your participants to stay anonymous or identify them.
- Where to customize your meeting's theme, to show the joining instructions with the 9-digit Meeting ID and/or to use a QR code to invite participants.
- If you want to share your meeting with a colleague or another party to help manage the meeting when you are presenting.
Set-up & feature section of your meeting settings.
Present view & sharing section of your meeting settings.